IGM Technology Architects, Inc. (IGMTA) is an international IT consulting company with offices in Los Angeles (US), Paris (France) and Frankfurt (Germany). Our employees are highly educated and experienced individuals with many years of experience in various areas of the IT industry. Our contractors are certified Microsoft Systems and Application Engineers with proven record of excellent service. Our certified Microsoft Trainers are qualified and experienced in teaching industry standard Microsoft curriculum as well as offering custom built courses that best fit the needs of your end users.
We can help and provide solutions to home users and startup offices as well as medium and large corporations with already established IT-infrastructure and complex networked systems. We specialize in Microsoft Windows operating systems and a variety of back and front office products found in today’s home and business world.
Below you will find how we can help you to setup and maintain your home environment. Or if you have a startup business or small company we can provide solutions that will increase productivity without draining your finances.
We can help you select the right computer and peripherals, securely connect you to the Internet by implementing a firewall, and make sure your anti-virus software provides adequate protection and stays up-to-date.
• Switching to a new PC? We will help you to migrate your files, software and data.
• Want to make sure your work is being backed up? We can help.
• Don’t know how to synchronize your contacts to your cell phone? Ask us!
• Do you have technical problems, is your PC slow and non-responsive? We can help.
• Printing? We can even make it remote or from your mobile device …We can also help mid and large organizations with an already established IT environment. Our competency covers areas like
• AD and supporting network services
• File and print services, network storage
• Terminal services through Citrix farms
• Exchange – setup and maintenance or migration between different releases• Cloud Computing – setup and maintenance
• Disaster Recovery – procedure, solutions, tests• Security Enforcing – setup, pen tests etc.